Friday, February 1, 2013

My Book

I've been writing my book on the basics of hunting whitetail deer.  It has been amazing how easily the words are coming out.  The only reason that I did not write the whole rough draft in one sitting is because I type too slowly.

I made an attempt at writing a novel  in high school, but found that I did not like writing at all.  With this (hopefully) upcoming book, it is incredible how easy it has been.

I hope to have it done by next September, in time for next years deer hunting season, but I've never before written a book and I expect that something unexpected will happen and I'll be delayed.

(I promise have it proofread, and spell checked, it several times, unlike the content on this blog.)

Let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like to see in it.  I expect to cover a bit more than is necessary, but let me know if you think that something is important and I'll be sure to to not miss that.

I could probably write a similar book about fishing for muskies, and a book on fishing for Midwestern game fish too.  And maybe I will, if this book turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment